Join us in saluting women and girls everywhere! Whether supporting young mothers to birth healthy newborns, igniting a passion for technological innovation in young girls, or empowering women to start their own small businesses—for us at AIF, every day of every month belongs to women.
The AIF Story
AIF’s education programs ensure that some of the most marginalized groups have access to high-quality educational opportunities and gain critical life skills alongside 21st century knowledge to prepare them for success in today’s globalized world.Know more
AIF works closely with the public and private sector to create inclusive and sustainable livelihoods for individuals, families, and communities across India with a long-term goal of equalizing the informal and formal sectors to provide equitable opportunities for all citizens.Know more
AIF promotes maternal and child health by combining increased access to healthcare, improved service delivery, innovative care-based approaches, and capacity-building for healthcare professionals in highly remote areas.Know more
2023 New York Gala
The LAMP holistic approach
- Access and enrolment of children at the pre-primary stage in child care centers.
- Improved learning outcomes for children and adolescents with access to high-quality public-school education.
- Equip Learning Resource Centers with technology to overcome the educational and digital divide due to school closure owing to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Enhanced awareness and employability of adolescents girls and youth.
- Increased knowledge, skills, and competencies among the government teachers and school leaders.
- Increased community participation in strengthening school governance.
The First Million
The most vulnerable Indians are fighting their toughest battle.
Help us vaccinate them and provide the shield they need.
The First Million program aims to vaccinate a million of the most vulnerable Indians by facilitating registration, securing priority vaccination slots for the vulnerable population and offering personalised support for those who can’t fight for themselves.Donate Now
Who are The First Million?
In consultation with Government, NGOs, civil societies and other stakeholders. AIF has identified the following groups as most vulnerable and in need of immediate intervention:
Persons with Disabilities and Caregivers
Migrant workers including street vendors
Persons from Tribal Community
Achieving The First Million Objectives
Identifying lack of awareness, access and affordability as immediate impediments to vaccinating the vulnerable, AIF is forging strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, devising national awareness drives and behaviour change campaigns under The First Million program. Its immediate focus includes facilitating registrations, securing priority vaccination slots for the vulnerable population and resolving multiple access issues through personalised support.
We follow a focused 4 step approach to achieve the objectives of our programmes
- 1Design and test innovative solutions
- 2Create local partnerships
- 3Leverage and share knowledge
- 4Scale to Amplify Impact
SUPPORT OUR WORK
Help transform the lives of millions of people in India.