COVID-19 RESPONSE STORIES FROM AIF’s FRONTLINE
Tens of thousands of migrant families in India are struggling to survive the loss of income in the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and the medical community urgently needs protective gear and lifesaving equipment to protect themselves and save lives.
Using its extensive experience and the network of partnerships across India, the AIF team is on the ground providing
- Prevention/hygiene and ration kits to the vulnerable population – including migrant families, women-headed households and elderly living alone.
- Lifesaving medical equipment to government-run hospitals and Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) to the frontline healthcare workers.
EVERY DAY COUNTS. SAVE LIVES.
Every Dollar Counts. Your donation will create an immediate impact. For Example:
- $5000: Provide 2 ventilators to save many lives over many years.
- $500: Protect 25 frontline healthcare workers by giving them a PPE kit
- $300: Empower 10 families with the hygiene kits and food rations (for a month) that they need to stay safe and prepared.